Download New Podcast here
In this "Success Interview," I interview Michael O'Brien. O'Brien is the president and owner founder of the O'Brien Auto Group, which consists of several successful auto dealerships in the Northwest. I serve several of his dealerships with my "Maximizing Sales Performance" workshop. He is also a former NFL player with Seattle Seahawks.
In this "Success Interview," we discuss what it takes to be a high achiever in sales and life. Here are a few insights we discussed:
1. If you're not enjoying what you're doing...If you don't love what you do, then stop doing it!
2. You are going to fail. If you're not failing, then you're not trying hard enough.
3. Park your ego at the door, be OK with failure.
4. Create partners and success teams to get you leverage.
5. You must have an "if you think you can" mindset.
6. Stop caring what people think!
7. Take others ideas and make them your own.
8. We can always accomplish more when no one cares who gets the credit!
9. Mike O'Brien is number one rule for success: "outwork everybody!"
10. How many hours should an entrepreneur work? That depends on how successful you want to be.
...and much more!
Mike O'Brien is full of energy with practical ideas for success!
I hope you enjoy! Subscribe Today!
About TJ Hoisington:
TJ Hoisington is the bestselling author of If You Think You Can!, The Secret of the Slight Edge, and Return to Robinson Island. He has authored several high-performance training programs focused on personal development, leadership, customer service, sales, and creating thriving cultures. TJ's insights and workshops have been shared with many organizations around the world. (client list) Whether he speaks to audiences of 10 or 15,000 people, his mission is the same: to provide inspiration and tools that help people and organizations unleash their greatness within.